Saturday 6 September 2014

Where ive been

Hi guys. Im blogging from my phone dor the first time to try it out. 
Unfortunatly i wont have my links at the bottom of thos post as i have them saved on my pc but ill work on that and get it sorted if this post goes well

Anyway im sorry i havent posted in 2 weeks. Had alot of crap going on i had to sort and ive been really poorly. I know thats not an excuse but i have been working on my art too
Been knuckling down on getting my technical skills sorted 
Ive started a value study of atembrandt piece
Its going well but i have alot to do before im happy.
Done some other pieces but they are on my pc. Only got this cause i sent it in an email to a friend for a crit so i was able to download it
Will post others when im back at a computer


Thanks guys

Peace
Menja X

No comments:

Post a Comment