Tuesday 18 November 2014

Halloween Pumpkin Challenge

Another challenge i took part in was making a pumpkin image that would be used as my avatar over halloween
This was my first attempt

image I did do a texture layer before i posted my first one by it just looked off so i deleted it.
I tried texture layer again, not sure how much better it is
I know there is work to do on it so the image flows together a bit better and i kinda want to put bits of pumpkin on the floor so it looks like the axe had a bit on an impact. Not sure how to go about it without them looking like orange globs
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then decided to add a bit of pumpkin bits and motions blue to make it look more interesting
 
So yeah, got some decent practice in on this one. generally kind happy with the outcome but prob left it earlier than most people would cause i wanted to crack on with a pile of assignments i left myself with
 
Peace
Menja X

No comments:

Post a Comment